Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Back?

Well...I'm back after 374 days and it seems I was ahead of the curve when I left! I checked many of my links to my favorite pages and most have gone off like I did or changed their addresses to other pages, some of which I can't get to. For me the year has been both good and bad but isn't that just like life? I have to wonder if they all felt the same strain as me in that every detail of my life at one point, was being filtered through the eyes of this blog. I would wonder how I should write this event or that experience and what emphasis I would put on it. It was very distracting! I have my life somewhat back in order but way out of line in others. And that is what will follow in future posts. Leave a comment if you found me here!
XOXOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I found you here!

Mon Aug 25, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Web Counters